Tuesday, August 09, 2005

And The Hero Will Drown

It's been said before. But now it's offical.

If I can't destroy this thing, then I pray to God right now to take my life. If I can't be strong enough to just snap out of it, and I'm too weak to overcome even the simplest trial and temptation...then God Almighty, take my life away! As an act of mercy, take me from this world that I am no longer a threat and danger to others! I pray, I can't do this so I obviously can't take it. So rent me. Tear me apart, take my spirit away. Cast me into spirit prison or some other dark place out of Your presence and away from mankind.

I cannot accept this destiny. I cannot perform the sacrifice. I cannot make the choice.

I cannot do anything at all. So I am trusting you to either destroy me...........





Or please....


Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please.........






Give me ...

One...

...last...



shot.

0 Comments:

<< Home