Sunday, July 17, 2005

This Place Is A Prison

As I contemplate the hours I've just spent in a corner, it makes me realized how imprisoned I truly am. I've always been surrounded by my own four metal walls. All my life, I've lived in confinment and self-imposed exile.

And so it goes. I almost perfer to avoid human contact than make another mistake around somebody. It made me think about how alone you can truly feel, and how solitude can slowly drive you down a well. Well, here I am at the bottom of the well. And I wish that everyone would just forget I ever existed. Forget about Marcus. Please...just don't remember me. So then I don't have to constantly wonder if I meet everyone's expectations.

I am alone. I really am alone. It feels almost like you have no limbs, or no mind. No thoughts. Just empty spaces, and nothing to fill them. I am alone in this place.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I can't say that I know exactly how you feel, but a lot of what you described hit home in ways that you can't imagine. Still, all that I can think of saying is that it'll be alright in the end if you keep on trying.

Monday, July 18, 2005 2:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home