Saturday, July 16, 2005

The Darkness Strikes Back

Ansem has returned. I have chosen to allow him to steadily regain control over my heart.

As the darkness spread itself in my heart again, I realized that I was right when I assumed that Agent Smith was still hanging around in various forms. While there weren't nearly as many, there was still all the strongest Smiths lingering around. Ansem hadn't gained complete and full control, but he was back. With him, he brought Sephiroth and Darth Maul--who actually now has a double identity as Darth Vader, a man who is blinded by the Dark Side into thinking he is accomplishing good. As a result, just as there was a Dark Riku, there is now a Dark Marcus. So from now on I will refer to him as Dark Riku.

I gave in because of many reasons. One is that I was too lazy and weak to want to completely change. So I haven't fully gone into my heart and I haven''t changed. I was different for a little less than a day. I also didn't want to change to the full potential. I didn't dig down deep enough. And this isn't a strong reason, but it stands as a reason nonetheless: I wasn't sure about my memories. I thought that they were just my imagination. Now I don't know what to believe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

I know who you are, Marcus. I've taken this same dark path before.

Monday, July 18, 2005 10:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home