Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Where Angels Fall

I know what to do now. I know exactly what I have to do.

This fall was the Last Crucible I'll have in high school.

And I'm thinking about the stuff miss terri and mavis said. Thinking of how all my friends...we are all right here, right now...and why aren't we doing something with this time that is left...and why we are here together. And what that means. And what it all means. And why I haven't told anyone about...it. And what on earth am I waiting for now? And why have we fallen down here where hell and the powers of darkness run rampant. And how we are gonna stick together. And what is gonna happen with my relationship to my God. And how will I get fixed, or if I'll ever get fixed. If everyone will know just how far I fell, and if judgement will run rampant. And what's gonna happen to Oliver? Will he get into that carriage with Olaf? What will happen to my heart. Will I lose myself? Where's that moment that I lose myself? Have I lost my heart already? Has Ansem won?

What is the truth, now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home